| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gonder in August is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is reasonablytly soggy with persistent rain. A substantial 309mm (12.2in) of H2O is released during on average 28 days.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Gonder August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gonder, Ethiopia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gonder:
- Aroma, Sudan - 392.2 kms (243.7 miles) NNW
- Kassala, Sudan - 344.7 kms (214.2 miles) NNW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 367.3 kms (228.3 miles) NNW
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 474.9 kms (295.1 miles) WNW
- El Showak, Sudan - 272.5 kms (169.4 miles) NW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 276.1 kms (171.6 miles) NW
- Sennar, Sudan - 428.6 kms (266.3 miles) WNW
- Kosti, Sudan - 521.5 kms (324.1 miles) W
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 382.3 kms (237.6 miles) W
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 358.7 kms (222.9 miles) W
- Damazin, Sudan - 341.9 kms (212.4 miles) WSW
- Renk, Sudan - 512.9 kms (318.7 miles) W